Nestled in a lovely corner of the vibrant mountain town of Gangtok, Leenor Regency by RightClique is an enchanting family-run boutique hotel. The genuinely warm Sikkimese hospitality, the comfortably plush accommodation and the excellent service all combine to make Leenor Regency one of the best hotels in Gangtok. On offer are well-appointed rooms that are elegantly furnished and come with a host of thoughtful amenities. When the weather is nice, the hotel is bathed in beautiful sunlight and enjoys sweeping views of the mountains. The Restaurant at Leenor Regency offers sumptuous Indian, Chinese and Tibetan fare and the hotel is easily accessible from nearby tourist spots and the main market.
Leenor Regency offers spacious luxury accommodation across diverse categories for the discerning traveller.
The spacious Grand Rooms are the ideal choice for a comfortable stay in Gangtok. The well-furnished space comes with a queen bed, a plush couch and commands lovely views of the mountains
Contemporary styling and reliable comfort give the elegant Deluxe Rooms at Leenor Regency a definitive edge.
The Standard Rooms are well-appointed, roomy and very comfortable and come laden with thoughtful amenities.
- Comfortable bedding
- Room service
- Food and Beverage
- Parking & Travel Assistance
- Power Backup
- Daily Housekeeping
- 24 Hour Front Office
H-169, 5th Mile, National Highway 31A, Tadong, Gangtok – 737102
- Bookings will be treated as confirmed on receipt of voucher from the RightClique Hospitality team.
- A minimum of 50% advance deposit is required to be made in order for your booking to be confirmed. This is to be made at the time of booking.
- For arrivals within 15 days of check in date, 100% payment is mandatory prior to arrival.
- The hotel reserves the right to cancel your booking in case no such payment is received either from the guest him / herself or the agency booked through (whether online or offline)
- Special rates are provided for group bookings. A minimum of 5 rooms is required to be considered as a group for our hotel – Etho Metho by RightClique, Lachung. 100% advance is required for all group bookings to be treated as confirmed.
- All payments made should have the booking id, name and hotel details on deposit slip / screenshot duly informed to the hotel.
- Bookings cancelled more than 21 days of arrival will not incur any cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled between 15 to 21 days of arrival will incur 50% of the total reservation value amount (Room & Food Plan amount).
- Bookings cancelled within 7 to 15 days of arrival will incur a one-night charge of the reservation value amount (Room & Food Plan amount).
- No refund will be provided for cancellations that occur within 7 days of check in date.
- All amendments to any group booking are required to be done prior to 21 days of check in. Post this, a 100% cancellation charge is applicable on the reservation value amount.
- Cancellation due to permits not being issued will not be the responsibility of the hotel.
- Cancellations due to natural calamities, road blockages and strikes (within the state of Sikkim) will be refunded as per refund policy.
- Cancellations due to natural calamities, road blockages and strikes (outside the state of Sikkim) will attract cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy.
- Any refund will take a period of 21 days.
- Refunds will be made in the event of only the following circumstances: Excess amount paid, amount remaining after applicable charges and fees as per cancellation policy, due to natural calamities resulting in road closure where the road has not been opened the same day.
- In the case of natural calamities, road blockages and strikes (within the state of Sikkim), an amount of 75% will be refunded with the remaining amount being administration charges.