SNOW VIEW HIDEAWAY
The exquisite Snow View Hideaway by RightClique is a family run boutique hotel located in a quiet charming corner of Leh that stands snuggled amidst a melange of poplar trees and apple orchards. A spellbinding view of the magnificent mountains forms the backdrop of Snow View Hideaway. Located conveniently close to the town centre while still retaining the charm of a serene getaway, Snow View Hideaway packs in all the comforts that a discerning traveller might want for. The hotel can also organize and customize tours and experiences for nature enthusiasts interested in snow leopards and bird watching in addition to other activities such as hiking, trekking, nature walks, river rafting, mountain climbing and of course sightseeing to monasteries and lakes. For groups staying at the hotel, we also organize cultural dance evenings that need to be booked in advance.
Our Deluxe Rooms are spacious, comfortable and tastefully done to make your stay here a truly wonderful experience with a beautiful view of the Stok Kangri (snow-covered peak) and the Leh palace. Each room has a private balcony to enjoy the view.
Perfect for the solo traveler, the standard single room is well appointed and snug – just the kind of room young adventurers need.
Our Standard Rooms have all the necessary facilities to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. The rooms have a different view of the surroundings. While some rooms offer a panoramic view of the Stok Kangri (snow-covered peak), the others offer a view of the Shanti Stupa and the 1000-year old Gomang Stupa.
- Comfortable bedding
- Room service
- Food and Beverage
- Parking & Travel Assistance
- Power Backup
- Daily Housekeeping
- 24 Hour Front Office
Upper Changspa Leh, Ladakh
- Bookings will be treated as confirmed on receipt of voucher from the RightClique Hospitality team.
- A minimum of 50% advance deposit is required to be made in order for your booking to be confirmed. This is to be made at the time of booking.
- For arrivals within 15 days of check in date, 100% payment is mandatory prior to arrival.
- The hotel reserves the right to cancel your booking in case no such payment is received either from the guest him / herself or the agency booked through (whether online or offline)
- Special rates are provided for group bookings. A minimum of 5 rooms is required to be considered as a group for our hotel – Etho Metho by RightClique, Lachung. 100% advance is required for all group bookings to be treated as confirmed.
- All payments made should have the booking id, name and hotel details on deposit slip / screenshot duly informed to the hotel.
- Bookings cancelled more than 21 days of arrival will not incur any cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled between 15 to 21 days of arrival will incur 50% of the total reservation value amount (Room & Food Plan amount).
- Bookings cancelled within 7 to 15 days of arrival will incur a one-night charge of the reservation value amount (Room & Food Plan amount).
- No refund will be provided for cancellations that occur within 7 days of check in date.
- All amendments to any group booking are required to be done prior to 21 days of check in. Post this, a 100% cancellation charge is applicable on the reservation value amount.
- Cancellation due to permits not being issued will not be the responsibility of the hotel.
- Cancellations due to natural calamities, road blockages and strikes (within the state of Sikkim) will be refunded as per refund policy.
- Cancellations due to natural calamities, road blockages and strikes (outside the state of Sikkim) will attract cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy.
- Any refund will take a period of 21 days.
- Refunds will be made in the event of only the following circumstances: Excess amount paid, amount remaining after applicable charges and fees as per cancellation policy, due to natural calamities resulting in road closure where the road has not been opened the same day.
- In the case of natural calamities, road blockages and strikes (within the state of Sikkim), an amount of 75% will be refunded with the remaining amount being administration charges.